Great Minds (Set of 5) Puzzle Compendium
Sale Sold out
Regular price $14.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Great Minds Puzzles-Set of 5. These are designed to engage the psyche, the Great Minds series brings together intellectually demanding puzzles with some of the greatest thinkers from throughout history.
Each puzzle reflects an aspect of the "Great Mind" who inspired it, as well as a brief history of their life and achievements, combining learning and play.
This set of five highlights some of mankind's greatest achievements:
- Thomas Edison's Light Filament,
- Johannes Kepler's Star,
- Michael Faraday's Magnetic Field,
- Robert Stephenson's Railway Sleepers, and
- Benjamin Franklin's Kite.
- Each puzzle is made of wood or metal
- Package size: 10.25 inches x 6.5 inches x 2 inches
- Combines learning and playing
- Highlights some of mankind's greatest achievements