Join us as Sponsors for Season Two of Spectres of Benton County Past, a clue hunt and mystery adventure game featuring ghost stories related to historical resources in the county!
Season One was such a success that the Benton County Historic Resources Commission re-engaged Conundrum House to create a second season of Spectres. You can be a part of the exciting expansion with your sponsorship. Your dollars go to the further development of Spectres of Benton County Past, Season Two, including more research and the production of the game materials. Your branding, depending on your level, will be included in posters, postcards, press releases, the website and game materials.
There are five levels of sponsorship - and one lucky sponsor can add to the package the sponsorship of the virtual relaunch of Season One. Levels are Pure Spirits (Platinum Level); Superior Spirits (Gold Level); Wise Spirits (Silver Level); Scholarly Spirits (Copper Level); and Benevolent Spirits (Bronze Level - the select add-on for retro advertising). There is also an option to support the program in much small dollar amounts that work for you and your budget - from $5 to $100. GO HERE to learn more and choose the level that works for you, and your business (if you have one!).
At the top sponsorship level we offer something super special - weaving into this year’s adventure game information on you, or one/more of your ancestors, or your fabulous hobby, or some other juicy morsel that fits your brand and the story.
Besides supporting your favorite conspirators, your sponsorship will:
- Expose your brand to new audiences through the in-person and virtual media
- Show your community commitment to current and future clients
- Highlight your connection and impact in this community
- Support virtual and in-person activities that spotlight Benton County’s rich historical legacy and keep this incredible adventure experience free for the community
- Extended reach - the game is year round, so sponsor logo and messaging will be, too!
Interested in learning more? Contact Adrienne (541) 250-2027 for more package details and pricing options. Hurry, the deadline for inclusion is April 25th, 2022.